Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Summer Bodies are Made in the Winter

Are you dreading swimsuit season?  Do you wish your pre-kid body?  Do you wish you had more energy to keep up with your kids?

Do you start a diet but quickly give up?  Or how about sign up for a gym membership and hardly ever use it?   Do you have clothes in your closet that you keep saying “one day I’ll fit into that again?”  If this sounds familiar, please keep reading!

What if I told you that if you committed to 60-90 days that I could help you work towards losing inches, pounds, and clothing sizes?  And as an added bonus, not only are you able to lose inches but you are feeling better, you now have more energy and you have increased your confidence.  Would you be willing to commit to 60-90 days and let me help you?

If you answered YES, read on! 

There will be:

 
  1. NO Expensive Gym Membership
  2. NO Embarrassing Classes
  3. NO Tasteless Diet Food
  4. NO Long Drives
  5. NO Getting Up Early
  6. Just a chance to get healthy and fit in the comfort of your own home! And an opportunity to enter the Beachbody Challenge with a chance to win anywhere from $500 to $100,000 for your transformation!

To be a part of my Group, you must:
Commit to follow a Program Workout Schedule for 60-90 days depending on which one you choose;
  • Drink Shakeology– the premium health shake – once a day for at least 30 days;
  • Engage with the private Facebook group reporting workouts & food for the duration of your program; and
  • Be willing to be honest with me.  I want to know what’s working, what’s not working, what tastes good, what doesn’t taste good. If you don’t speak up, I can’t help you! I want this to be fun and enjoyable for you because if it is, you will stick to it!

This is a proven and simple formula! I’ve seen men and women of all ages have success. From obese to skinny fat, there is something for YOU!

Is this for you?  This group is for

  • Someone who is serious about moving forward with their health & fitness
  • Someone who wants to lose weight
  • Someone who wants a step-by-step guide of how to achieve a healthy weight
  • Someone who wants to be part of a supportive group of people on a similar path
  • Someone who is willing to invest in themselves
  • Someone who wants to get off of some or all of their medications
  • Someone who wants to learn how to create a healthy lifestyle and not be on a “diet” all the time
  • Someone who is tired of being tired and ready to do something about it
  • Someone who may be “skinny fat” and ready to be healthy and tone up

Joining My Group is Easy! Ready to get started?!

I am ready and I will need a program & Shakeology.  Message me and I’ll help you find the perfect combo pack!

I am ready and I have a program, I just need Shakeology, click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment