Thursday, July 31, 2014

So What is Beachbody Coaching All About?



Have you heard about Beachbody Coaching?  Have you ever wondered what it is all about? 


I remember before I became a coach I didn't know much about it.  When my coach approached me with the opportunity to become a coach I wasn't sure.   I absolutely loved P90X and I was pretty active in my coach's accountability group.  So I listened to what he had to say about coaching.  

I THOUGHT it was going to be awkward and icky sales type stuff, which is NOT who I am.  I thought I would have to do a bunch of home parties like other at home businesses and as a mom with young children and a full time job during the day, I didn't want that kind of a business.  I decided to give coaching a try.  I learned that all of those beliefs were FALSE! 

I still had my doubts and fears for the first few months.  But there is lots of training and I am part of a great team.  There are tons of personal development opportunity.  After a little while I realized that Beachbody and coaching was WAY DIFFERENT than I thought. 

On Monday, August 4th, I'm starting a quick 5 day group where I will give you a behind the scenes look into what I ACTUALLY do for as a Beachbody coach.  This is an awesome learn what it's really like in case you have the wrong idea about coaching like I once had. 

If you are interested in getting in this Facebook group just comment below.  If you are not on Facebook let me know. I will work something out so you don't miss out.   

There is NO OBLIGATION with this group.  There are only 2 rules.  You can't already be a coach and you can't already have a coach.  

You can join and just listen and watch.  You won't need to participate if you don't want to but you will also have the opportunity to ask questions!!  I just SHARE what it's TRULY about even if you don't want to ever join as a coach.


So email me or leave a comment!  


No comments:

Post a Comment