Sunday, September 21, 2014

21 Day Fix Challenge Group Starting Soon!

Are you ready lose the fat and not count calories or points?

Then the 21 Day Fix is for you!  I love this program.  At first I was skeptical.  As a coach, I was able to purchase at a discount so I figured I could try it out.  Immediately I loved it.  I used it to lose a few pounds and I continue to use it for weight maintenance.  This summer I followed the program before I went on vacation and then I followed it again when I came back from vacation to help lose those dreaded pounds from a week of careless but oh so enjoyable eating!!

People in my challenge groups have lost anywhere from 5 to 15 pounds in 21 days.  The participants have learned what to eat and how much to eat.  They learned that healthy eating is not difficult.  Best of all, you can eat anything.  If it fits in the container you can have it.  Chocolate - yes.  Wine -- yes!  You can't eat it everyday but the program teaches you how to incorporate it into your diet.

The 21 Day Fix is put together by a professional fitness competitor and includes some amazing 30 min workouts to do right at home.  It also comes with a complete meal prep plan and color coded containers.

Finally a way you can lose weight, eat real food, not be deprived of anything, and workouts you can do right in the comfort of your own home.  But you won't be alone.  I'll coach you through the 21 days and you'll get encouragement from other participants.  This program has been so successful.  You probably know someone who has done it.

Ready to join me?   I'll be doing it with you and I'll keep you motivate in my on line accountability group!  I provide free coaching and help answer any questions you have about the program.

I love to cook so I'll be sharing lots of delicious recipes that are 21 Day Fix approved.  Do you like to cook?  Share your recipes with the group as well.






If you are ready to join my group, click here to go to My Website to purchase the program.  It is guaranteed.  If you are not happy, you can return it within 30 days!  The best is that the Challenge Pack is on sale through the end of September!  Woot, woot!

Questions?  Leave a comment or email me!

No comments:

Post a Comment