Monday, February 2, 2015

Take Your Fitness to a Totally New Level!

I am looking for 5 people, ladies or gents, who want to take their fitness to the next level. 


The 21 Day Fix Extreme is here!!! And you can purchase it through me and I will be your coach! You can join my online accountability group or get private 1 on 1 coaching.  Your choice!

This program combines strength training with cardio and power moves to get you results.  Nutrition is key to your results.  100% clean eating.  No treats or cheats.  You get portion control containers, a nutrition plan and recipes to help you!  

My Challenge Group starts February 16th. You need to order soon so you have enough time to properly plan. 

Remember, summer bodies are made in the winter!  

Comment or email me katjohnsonfitness@gmail.com if you are interested in more details.  I CANNOT wait for this. 

I am ready to commit. Are you?

Check it out at: 21 Day Fix Extreme


No comments:

Post a Comment