Thursday, September 19, 2013

Vanilla Shakeology Spice Cookies

Ok, these are really very good.  They are a perfect morning or afternoon snack and could even be a quick breakfast on the go!  Simple to make and so healthy, there is really no excuse not to try them.  Don't have Shakeology?  I can help you with that, just email me and I can tell you how to get some.  I have samples of Shakeology too if you'd like try it.

Ingredients

1 Cup of Vanilla Shakeology
1 Cup of Oats
1 Cup of Almond Butter
1/3 Cup Honey
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon or apple pie spice mix
2 Tbs water or almond milk

Mix all of the ingredients.  It is best to use a mixer but if you stir by hand make sure it is well mixed.

Scoop out and make 12 or 24 balls and flatten into cookies on a cookie. Freeze.  When frozen you can place them in a freezer safe bag so that you can easily take one out. 



I bring one to work and pop it into the freezer at work.  When I am ready to have my snack I take it out of the freezer and by the time I am back to my desk it is defrosted enough to eat.  They taste yummy, have protein and really satisfy my sweet tooth.

I added a few dried cranberries on top or you could even add an almond or almond slice for some flair.



Note: These are best from the freezer so they hold their shape. 


I hope you try these.

No comments:

Post a Comment