Wednesday, April 16, 2014

21 Day Fix Challenge Group Starts in May!

Are you ready lose the fat and not count calories or points?  Then the 21 Day Fix is for you!!! Lose 10 lbs or more in 3 weeks. Put together by a professional fitness competitor, this system has some amazing 30 min workouts to do right at home and a complete meal prep plan with containers. AND you can still have desserts and wine! That is a big one for me!  I love my wine on the weekends!

As long as it fits in the allotted container, you can have it!

Finally a way you can lose weight, eat real food, not be deprived of anything, and something you can do right in the comfort of your own home!

Ready to join me?   I'll be doing it with you and I'll keep you motivate in my on line accountability group!  I provide free coaching and help answer any questions you have about the program. 

I love to cook so I'll be sharing lots of delicious recipes that are 21 Day Fix approved.  Do you like to cook?  Share your recipes with the group as well.  

Check out some of these before and after pictures!  Create your own before and after pictures!

This program is so popular that it is on back order.  If you want to join my group in May, you'll need to order soon! 

 


You can also order the 21 day fix base package.  Leave a comment and I will send you that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment