Sunday, October 26, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Shakeology Cookies

Tis the season for pumpkin spice everything!  So I decided to experiment with a recipe for Shakeology cookies to incorporate pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices!

And I think they were successful.  These are really very tasty.  They are a perfect morning or afternoon snack and could even be a quick breakfast on the go!  Simple to make and so healthy, there is really no excuse not to try them.  Don't have Shakeology?  I can help you with that, just email me and I can tell you how to get some.  I have samples of Shakeology too if you'd like try it.

Ingredients

1 Cup of Vanilla Shakeology
1 Cup of Oats
1/2 Cup of Almond Butter
1/2 Cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
1/4 Cup Honey
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/8 tsp nutmeg
1/8 tsp allspice
2 Tbs water or almond milk

Mix all of the ingredients.  It is best to use a mixer but if you stir by hand make sure it is well mixed.

I simply used a scoop to form little balls onto a cookie tray lined with parchment paper but you could use two spoons or even press into a dish and cut into squares (after they've chilled).

I popped them into the freezer to firm up before putting them into a container.

They might not look fancy but they will certainly satisfy my sweet tooth!


No comments:

Post a Comment